Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Irazoo vs Swagbucks

Swagbucks

It is easy to use and the amount of ways to earn points is virtually endless. In a day I usually earn the equivalent to a $5 gift card  so swagbucks definitely treats it's members well! My only complaint is how hard it is to get credit from some of the special offers sometimes but that is not swagbucks fault and swagbucks support is a 10 out of 10 when it comes to writing them about a problem so that is a plus. I have redeemed for many gift cards already and received them.

Pro's- more ways to win, sbtv, more active members on community page, contests, you have an inbox to receive messages, you can refresh your total instead of refreshing the whole page. There is a better selection of gift cards and you can add coupons to your store reward cards. Paypal is offered as a prize. Survey's credit instantly

Cons- code is not active for very long, special offers can sometimes be a pain, its rare to get more than 3 serach wins, people get deactivated quite a bit.

Irazoo

So this is what I found compared to swagbucks the points for the rewards is a big difference swagbucks $5 amazon card is only 450 points which I easily earn in a day but irazoo is 3000 points. So if you participate in swagbucks and are just discovering irazoo like I did don't be scared of the big difference! Here is why!

Irazoo's payout are much more than swagbucks for everything just about. For example on irazoo I am looking at my dashboard and I see a 12 min survey worth 450 points.On swagbucks I would be lucky if a 12 minute survey was awarded 55 points. Another example is today I got a search win for 62 on irazoo and with swagbucks my normal search win is about 10 points. Irazoo also allows more search wins in a day so far 4 hours into the day and I have won 3 times and on swagbucks I usually spend all day and only end up with 3 wins total.

Pros- More special offers to choose from,  better game selection,code is active for days and you receive an email when there is a code out, more search wins in a day.

Cons- Few ways to earn points, some survey's need to be reviewed it takes 2-4 weeks and you have a chance that you will not receive the points, no tv, no contests, no daily ways to earn like a poll or noso's. There are captcha's on every search win and you only have 100+ seconds to type it in but the add takes forever to load so its an extra task I could live without.


Conclusion
So to me Swagbucks works better and faster to receive rewards but irazoo is well worth a few minutes a day it wouldn't hurt to participate in both.

11 comments:

  1. Well I'm with you on that, it's worth a try, but it's slow as hell.
    Personally I found gifthulk and swagbucks more stable then iRazoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, prior to September 23, 2011 you could earn iRazoo points by recommending websites. Most of their offers outside of their videos don't work for me. I still reside on iRazoo.

    As for Swagbucks, I've read that you can only earn search points once every couple of hours. It maybe just me, but Swagbucks just doesn't attract me as much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh really nice wish they still did that. I have been thinking about giving Irazoo a chance again I was making some money so it wasn't pointless and aside from the survey's not getting credit I didn't have any other issues.

    For swagbucks yeah people get deactivated for not using the search like they would say google or something. I hardly bother with the searches any more I get my daily goal mostly from special offers and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you should try this site. It pays out rewards fast like irazoo but has low coin requirements like swagbucks. So best of both worlds! Hope this helps.

    http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/Ronz646

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Swagbucks so far. It's easy to use and you rack up points pretty quickly. Overall, I think Swagbucks is the best place to earn points. Use the link below and get 30 points for just signing up! Have fun and good luck! :)

    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShawolAngel


    I also have a GiftHulk account. I sort of like this site, but not as much as Swagbucks. That's just my personal opinion, though. Good luck! :)

    http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/ShawolAngel


    I also have a iRazoo account. So far, I like it. While it takes longer to get the points I need for my giftcards, it's still worth it. Use the link below and get 50 start up points! Have fun :)

    http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=ShawolAngel

    Okay, I'm done! I promise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Earn money by taking surveys. http://www.surveysavvy.com/?m=3607931

    Survey Savvy has the best referral system out there and there is no cash out limit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swagbuck is the best but GiftHulk - the New Gifthulk is coming up in the world fast, and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The equivalent of $5 a day - so, out of curiosity, how much time would you guestimate that it takes to earn that much swagbucks?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get started earning Free gift cards with this Free App! FREE!!
    It's a perfect way to offset everyday expenses. You can earn gift cards to an array of stores like.... Wal-Mart, Target, Nike, Foot Locker, Old Navy, TJ Maxx, Barnes & Noble, and many others. Let me know how much you like this Awesome App.

    http://get.shopkick.com/ray56365

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a big fan of Swagbucks but have never used the irazoo site you mentioned. If you are still active on Swagbucks check out BrokeStudentSupply.com they have a lot of tips and info on how to complete easy offers on Swagbucks.

    ReplyDelete